check this out. I got it from here.
posted 18 September 2004 8:59PM
Ok so here's the update,
we're on a layover in between a 12 hour flight and a 6 hour flight. I haven't slept since we
took off. Had an incredible time, though, listening to music and trying to track vocals
(quietly), in the middle seat. Hope of the States is a great band. We recently got their CD in
London- great songs, especially if you're into the doves and the like... Saw Blink at the
airport in London and felt a little jealous: they’re flying home tomorrow for three weeks.
And I got to thinking, I DO look forward to holing up this winter and making a record, but
until then we have so many things to be thankful about. I’m itching to try out some new things
on this next tour, can’t wait to watch the honorary title and the format every night. And so the
domino days continue through Australia! I’m really excited to get to Oz. Can’t wait actually.
Anyhow, Malaysia looked incredible flying in: the mist hanging between the overgrown peaks
stretching out fingers towards the sunrise. Strangely enough, one of the flight attendants for
Malaysia Airlines had our CD. And weirder they played our song on one of the in-flight radio
stations. And the sushi for breakfast was a bit strange too.
Peace and love to all and be on the lookout for a Christmas song called Old Borego,
1. Jon was in Malaysia???????? wow.
2. He was flying on Malaysia Airlines???????? double wow.
3. one of the flight attendants had a Switchfoot cd???? triple wow. I'm as surprised as you, Jon.
4. A Switchfoot song on a radio station is crazy rare. on an in-flight radio station? super rare.
5. Malaysia looked incredible flying in: the mist hanging between the overgrown peaks stretching out
fingers towards the sunrise. Beautiful. just beautiful. I never did picture Malaysia like that.
anyway, that was preeeeetty awesome.